Search Engine Optimisation
Reach more customers online
SEO (Search engine optimisation) is an essential digital marketing technique for businesses looking to reach more customers online. With 75% of users not looking past the first page of the search results, it’s imperative that your website is found first if you wish to maximise your online customer base and sales potential.
In an evolving field of search algorithm updates, we provide a fully managed SEO service for businesses looking to increase their online exposure. We don’t just focus on increasing your visibility in the digital space, but also on your conversions and sales – providing a tailored service to every business.
Digital approach to
What is SEO?
- What is SEO and how does it benefit your business? It’s a great question and one we have covered here.
- To recap, SEO stands for search engine optimisation. It’s a digital marketing technique which aims to make websites appear higher up in search engines whilst also focusing on converting more website visitors into paying customers.
- Websites that rank at the top of the first page, i.e. 1st position on average will get a 35% CTR (Click Through Ratio)*.
- That means for every 1000 people that search for your service or product, the 1st result will attract around 350 visitors. However, that number drops sharply for every additional position. For websites that appear in 10th position for example, that number drops to 3 out of every 1000 searches.
- That’s why SEO is such an important digital marketing technique. It puts your business, your service and products in front of more people that search for them.
- *Stats last updated in Aug 2019.
Areas we cover
- Local SEO
- Penalty Recovery
- SEO Auditing
- We analyse not only your own business website but also your audience and competitors, ensuring that the service is tailored to your needs.
- We also provide SEO training courses to provide digital marketing teams, managers and smaller businesses the knowledge required to improve their search engine visibility internally. More information can be found here.
- After we’ve had a one on one discussion with yourselves to find out about your business, we carry out an in-depth 120-point audit of your website, analysis of your competitors and formulate a SEO strategy.
- Together we’ll come up with a list of primary, secondary and semantic keywords/phrases for which you would like to appear in the search engines for which we’ll then use to monitor trends and your position changes.
- Every month, we’ll send you an easy to understand PDF clearly showing you changes that have been achieved over the last month.
Results, not commitments
- We don’t believe in tying people into a lengthy contract as is common within the industry. We work on results, not commitments.
- At any time if you would like to stop the service, you’re free to do so with no penalty.
- We believe in forming transparent long-term relationships with our clients and in doing so, build a reputation to be proud of.
- We’ve helped various businesses increase brand awareness, visibility and conversions in the digital space and we can help you too.
- Read our testimonials to see what other clients have said about the SEO work we have carried out.
- Additional testimonials can be found on our Google page or on the founders LinkedIn page.