From brand showcases to feature rich e-commerce
crafted with care
Custom website development
In this fast paced and ever-changing environment, it is imperative to stay ahead of the competition. First impressions are everything and brand awareness is the key to maximise the potential of any business. Get a professional design to be proud of, and ensure you stay current and up to date in the fast-changing digital world we now live in. We are passionate about creating a professional image, enriching your brand, and profitability.
From brand showcases to feature rich e-commerce websites, we can develop as per your requirements. Our websites are developed on an easy to use content management system, so you can manage and update your website internally and easily. We also provide website maintenance packages for businesses who are looking for an external management solution. Whatever your requirements, we can take care of it all.
Going the extra mile
We go the extra mile, as standard
- We specialise in website development as well as search engine optimisation meaning you don’t risk losing your traffic during redevelopment projects.
It also ensures you don’t have a website that just looks good, but one that’s designed to have good exposure within search engines.
- We also love to go the extra mile to ensure a long-lasting relationship with our clients and don’t charge for certain elements which, often is the case with development projects.
From free remote training on how to use the CMS, to your first set of revisions to ensure you’re 100% happy with your website.
Developed with you in mind
- We develop on the biggest open-source CMS so you don’t get tied into a proprietary system that’s impossible for other developers to work on as is often the case. This also means that with minimal training, you’ll find it easy to update your own website with no restrictions.
- It’s common for websites to be handed over with no training on how to use the admin panel. We don’t believe this is fair. When we develop your website, we also include a 2hr remote session. This is an opportunity for us to show you how to manage your website internally. Alternative, we offer a website maintenance service should you wish to have this managed for you.
- Unlike other digital marketing agencies we don’t charge for your revisions. We want our clients to be 100% happy and form a long-standing relationship. As such, you’ll be able to make a free set of revisions to your website to ensure you’re completely satisfied.
Developed with your customers in mind
- If you already have a website, you don’t need to worry about potential downtime and disruption to your business. We develop websites on our development servers and transfer them for free to your domain out of business working hours after you have signed everything off. This ensures you have no downtime during redevelopment.
Developed with performance in mind
- GTMetrix is a free online tool designed to easily check the performance of a website. We strongly believe that websites should be well optimised for its visitors and guarantee that your website will have a minimum PageSpeed score of 90% and an A rating.
- Most websites have an average score of 72% (as reported by GTMetrix) and we aim to significantly beat this during development. Why not check out some other websites (maybe your competitors or your own) to put our 90% A rating guarantee into perspective. Visit GTMetrix to start.
Developed with speed in mind
- It’s well known that page speed is a ranking signal. It also is pivotal in keeping bounce rates down and conversions up. If your website is not fast to render the contents of a page, you’ll lose your customers and find it increasingly difficult to get decent search engine rankings in Google. We, therefore, guarantee a maximum load time of 3 seconds.
- Condition applicable: Your hosting must be provided through a 3rd party as recommended by us as we can’t guarantee speeds on 3rd party hosting providers as loading speed is a combination of a well-coded website and decent hosting hardware.
Developed with SEO in mind
- A lot of development agencies or freelancers specialise in website development but not search engine optimisation. We believe the two go hand in hand. We have specialised in SEO since 2008 and have a track record of helping businesses increase their online presence.
- As such your website will be developed with SEO in mind. This includes a variety of aspects including correct use of metadata using organic research, sitemaps creation, robots file creation, optimisations for performance & loading speed – as standard. This ensures your website is correctly optimised to be found online by your potential customers.