Terms & Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with and form part of the Order Form. The Client acknowledges and agrees that by paying the Order Form (“Pro Forma”) it accepts these Terms and Conditions.
2. Proformas submitted by the Service Provider shall remain active for acceptance by the Client for a period of 30 days from the date of the quotation, unless it is withdrawn by the Service Provider. A contract will only become binding upon acceptance of the order by paying for the service requested.
3. The Client hereby engages the Service Provider to provide Website Design, Development, SEO Services and/or CRO Services and/or Other Recurring Services and confirms that these terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with our separate Proforma which the Client acknowledges safe receipt of.
4. The Client agrees to have read, understood, and accepted as binding all definitions, rights, and obligations outlined in this document. The Client agrees to provide us with the information, access, passwords and assistance we may reasonably require within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Services.
5. For SEO Services, this Contract is entered into with the mutual understanding that a specific search result ranking, domain rating, or similar metric is not in any way guaranteed by us to you. It is also mutually understood that since search engines have their own proprietary algorithms that change with time, we will perform the Services within our exclusive scope of abilities at any given moment.
6. For SEO Services, you agree that we cannot be held liable for any results outside of our control, such as the quality of leads or sales made by your team. You acknowledge that we have no control over changes to search engine policies or algorithms. You understand and accept that at any time the third-party search engines and platforms in their sole discretion may affect how your website content, pages, and domain are viewed and displayed and thereby, your website may lose rankings or be excluded from search results at the sole discretion of the search engines. You agree to not hold us liable for any such negative impact to your rankings. We assume no responsibility for the actions and algorithms of these search engines and platforms. The Client acknowledges that we are not liable for any loss of business due to ranking fluctuations caused by Google algorithm changes.
7. We agree to carry out SEO Services that will continually adapt to meet the needs of the SEO industry as these evolve. We reserve the right to adjust from time to time the sub-tasks and methods of each deliverable listed in the best interests of your business. We will notify you in writing of any significant change in deliverables and our reasons behind the decision.
8. All fees for SEO Services provided to the Client are due and payable in full, in advance of the provision of Services. For Website Design and Development Services, payment terms are 50% upfront, and 50% upon completion before transfer to the Client’s hosting.
9. In the event that training and SEO consultancy services are cancelled after being paid, we reserve the right to not provide a refund if these are days that would have otherwise been booked and reserved for you.
10. For SEO services, payments are made in advance and are non-refundable. This agreement shall renew at the end of each 30-day period for a successive 30-day term unless either party provides a minimum of 30-days written notice of its intention not to renew.
11. In addition, we will not be liable by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other terms, or any duty at common law or under the express terms contained herein, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by our servants or agents or otherwise) in connection with the performance of our obligations under the Contract.
12. You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify us, our employees, contractors, directors and agents, from and against any and all demands, claims, causes of action, fines, penalties, damages (including consequential), liabilities, judgments, and expenses incurred in connection with or arising from any breach by Client or its employees, agents, guests, or invitees of this Contract.
13. Each Party undertakes that throughout the term of the Contract, the Parties may disclose certain confidential information to each other. Both Parties agree that they will not use the confidential information provided by the other, except to perform their obligations under the Agreement.