ESCCO provide a range of welding and engineering consumables and equipment to a range of industries.
We were the digital marketing partner for ESCCO for six years and provided them with an extensive search campaign to increase their organic performance and eCommerce sales. ESCCO had clear objectives they needed to achieve to outperform their competitors. To achieve this, they also had a new eCommerce platform developed with a clear focus on UX/UI.
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase organic performance
- Increase eCommerce sales
- Redevelopment of their eCommerce website to better convert clicks into sales
- Competitor, keyword and market research to identify new digital audiences
- A multi-channel approach, including a mixture of on-page and off-page optimisation techniques
- To improve organic search rankings and performance for commercial and transactional intent through analysis and optimisation of product pages
- 100+ first position keywords for highly lucrative terms
- Increased eCommerce sales by 1900%
- Reduced bounce rate by 82% through UX/UI optimisations
“Omri combines a deep insight into the back end of Google together with a true understanding of strategic marketing and social media as a tool”
Andrew Haughton, ESCCO
Designed to attract, built to convert
When we redesigned the eCommerce website for ESCCO, we thought of every detail, from order processing to advanced and bespoke eCommerce capabilities. Combined with OrderWise ERP integration and mobile-specific features, the end result was a high-conversion eCommerce experience.
With half of all internet traffic originating from mobile, creating a mobile-first experience was crucial in reducing cart abandonment and increasing e-commerce sales. Aside from the design being naturally responsive, we also looked at mobile-specific design and functionality, such as the quick access bar, which gave direct access to the user’s account, product categories, instant search, and the shopping cart.
Claire Mead, ESCCO