KUTAVAR are a leading British manufacturer of highly configurable CNC plasma machines
Designed and manufactured in the UK, KUTAVAR’s plasma machines are used by customers all over the world. Transitioning from an old domain to a new brand name, we crafted a marketing strategy to drive organic performance and lead generation through a range of marketing strategies, website development and UX enhancements.
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase lead generation
- Develop a website that converts
- Competitor, keyword and market research to identify new digital audiences
- A multi-channel approach, including a mixture of SEO/SEM, design and development
Full scale development with interactive tools such as a booking system, product configurator and instant finance quotes, to generate leads for the sales team
- 24 page one keyword listings, 150 in the top 100 positions
- Reduced bounce rate by 43% through UX/UI optimisations
- A sophisticated website with lead generation tools not seen on competitor sites
Designed to attract, built to convert
Growing the KUTAVAR brand meant more than raising their brand awareness. It also meant crafting a sophisticated website that was designed to attract and built to convert.
This included apple-style scroll based animations, configurable build tools with automated finance quotes for the customer, and lead generation for the business, and an online booking system with both Zoom, SMS and Outlook integration.
Increasing organic performance meant more than a traditional search campaign. It meant building the foundations for conversions.
Andrew Haughton, KUTAVAR